CICS Systems Number of Member installations 34 Number of Meetings per Year 1 Average number of Participants 18
Chairman De Heer Dirk De Schutter vICTory Rue De Weert St. Georges 168,1390 Nethen
Secretary De Heer Jo Van Hoey
IBM Liaison Mevr Marie-Agnes Vandeuren
IBM Belgium Bourgetlaan, 42 B-1130 BRUSSEL Mobile
Steering Comitée member
Mevr Patricia Cordonnier
Sogeti Belgium Jules Bordetlaan, 160 B-1140 EVERE
- To learn about the experiences, initiatives and intentions of other Websphere and middleware Users.
- To learn about, and to impact on the suppliers’ offerings in the area of CICS.
- To organise joint meetings with other Working Groups on cross-domain subjects (IMS/DB2, SOA, Security, Z/OS ..)
Specific Objectives 2018 In 2018 special attention will be paid to :
- IBM Cics Announcements - New release ofWebsphere MQ.
- Joint Venture with other Workgroups (Z/OS ?).
- User’s practical Experiences.
- Cics feedback on Z14 Announcements.
- Continue participation of the Luxembourg CICS GSE members.
- Link with MQ Series.
- Cooperation with WAS user Group outside GSE.
Target Membership System people and developers specialised in CICS, Webservices and Transactional Messaging.